The Mythic Botany Mod 1.18.1, 1.16.5 is a popular addition to the botania mod, it provides a new metal – Alfastal, new runes, armor system and accessories primarily based on Alfastal, new flowers, number of new metals, some magic ornaments , A real Mjolnir. and the size of Alfheim.
Alfastal is similar to terrasteel and is made in the same way, yet from completely different properties. Mjolnir is the thunder of the thunder god, and he can throw it again and again, when it reaches its target, it hurts, and it strikes with lightning.
MythicBotany is a mod that expands botania slightly.
Mythic Botany Mod Features:
- Infuser mana: Advances to terrestrial agglommeration plate that requires gold shimmerrock beneath and even Terrasteel creations to create Alfsteel.
- Alfsteel: Do as Terrastell yet with alfheim assets. Can be used to create large armor, pylons and various cases.
- Dreamwood Wands: Now you can make forest wands from dreamwood
- Some fresh flowers:
- Wither Aconite: Create Mana from nether stars
- Exoblaze: Fill the gasoline of the brewing station with mana
- Hellebore: Stop piglins and hoglins from zombifying within the overworld
- Aquapanthus: Fill petal apothecaries and cauldrons nearby.
- Raindeletia: It creates manna when it is raining. It should have a clear view of the sky. Place it on exposed grass or shiny soil to add extra manna.
- It also provides an alfheim size and a few content materials from Norse mythology
All pieces will also be discovered within the botania lexica.
Mythic Botany Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Botania + LibX
- Download Mythic Botany Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Mythic Botany Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5