Name Pain Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow the player to know the health of another mob or player. But how exactly this possibility is realized? The matter is that now it will be possible to create special tag. After that, it will be possible to apply this tag to any Moba and track his health. It is very convenient, when a player wants to track the health of his own pets. It is also possible to track the health of enemies. By the way, this mod can work together with other mods that add other mobs.
How to use a mod?
- Create a tag and call it a necessary name.
- Apply the tag to any necessary Mobo.
- After that, the tag will be illuminated red if the Moba has little health, and white if the health is full.
How to Install Minecraft Name Pain Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Name Pain Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Name Pain Mod for Minecraft
Credit: naqaden | Source: CurseForge