Nasty Mobs Mod 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2 in addition to Minecraft, hostile mobs are very new. The aim of the mod is to create a problem for the participant!
Currently, Nasty Mobs has only 6 new Skeleton models. However do not be subject to them as their outcome is strong and very harmful. They are long, extra buffalo, stronger than normal Bones. In addition, they have special options. You will be able to determine them by the color of the hat they put on:
- Red hats: Their arrows can hit the grounds.
- Blue hats: Their arrows affect Lefitation.
- Green hats: Their arrows have a poison effect.
- Purple caps: Their arrows affect the Hide Damage (which does a lot more damage).
- Orange hats: Their arrows are able to be removed from it. They will also break the blocks.
- Yellow hats: Their arrows affect N variety.
Together with the above features, Dirty Bones can turn Skeletons or Wolves close into them into Dirty Bones and Dirty Wolves.
Nasty Mobs lets you customize many cases in your configuration file that you remember of:
- Make the Mobs nasty even stronger when you leave Spawn.
- Give them extra results that rely on Biome.
- Private conditions seem.
- And so on
Do you want to enjoy the game!
Nasty Mobs Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Downloads Nasty Mobs Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Nasty Mobs Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4