Netherending Ores is a Minecraft 1.12.2 mod that adds a new ore generation scheme to the game. The fact is that previously you could not so easily find any needed ore, now you can do it in three worlds at once! Just imagine that now diamond ore can spawn not only in the ordinary world, but also in hell, as well as in the lower world. A great opportunity to find all the ores that you wanted. Also, the mod is perfect for various assemblies, since it has support for other ores, which are added by mods such as Tinkers’ Construct, Thermal Expansion, IC2 and Mekanism. By the way, you can independently configure the generation of all ores, for this you will need to find the configcofhworld file and make the necessary changes for you.
Features of the Mod:
- Support for ores from various mods, more than 25 ores are currently supported, and in all worlds.
- Resources found in hell and in the lower world are valued as 2 ordinary blocks from the same ore in the ordinary world.
How to Install Minecraft Netherending Ores Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download and Install CoFH World
- Download Minecraft Netherending Ores Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Netherending Ores Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.12.2
Credit: ic_trab | Source: CurseForge