No Auto-Jump Mod 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2 / 1.12.2 provides you with a useful service. It should be used to automatically activate the jump function Minecraft vanilla.
Focusing is a cool activity to use within a sport. However, not all actors are into it. Some gamers will want to enter modpacks with its use. Then, the above Utility Server mod is all you want in case you are not within the automatic jump-off of the game.
After installing the mod within the game, you will disable the automatic jump by default immediately. This occurs when you place a modpack for the first time. This destructive function can also be normally used for modpack titles. Their performers can log into their collections immediately without experiencing a bounce workout.
Here are some characteristics of the mod you should know:
- The modem does not stop players from using the focus jump function, which is completely different from different mods for previous variations.
- As a substitute, you will be able to activate that function again. While you make that selection, you will be saved for the next time you spend.
- It is also recommended to make the most of the Default Options mod if you want to get additional information control over the default configurations and options.
In the case of There is no Automatic Jump mod does not work while installing foamfix, you have to perform the following actions:
- Change the configuration / foamfix.cfg “initOptions” option to false.
- Disable options.txt.
Minecraft Forge may also be required by this mod.
No Automatic Jump Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download No Automatic Jump Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
No Auto Jump Mod Auto Recording Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2