A simple mod that will save you slots in your inventory, you can use it to create compressed versions of objects and even use them in craft, creating an already compressed resultant object.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Not Enough Compression Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Not Enough Compression Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Not Enough Compression Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: otamusan32 | Source: CurseForge