The mod Not Enough Items is a continuation of the TooManyItems add-on, but for newer versions of Minecraft. NEI has more features than TMI! The authors decided to combine these mods and remove their unnecessary features. Mod TMI enjoyed and is very popular among players, but the only thing that he lacked was a recipe book, which contains many recipes of various modifications.
You will have a graphical interface that allows you to control the gameplay. For example, change day to night, game mode, weather, or take absolutely any block or watch it craft.
How to Install Minecraft Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install Just Enough Items and CodeChicken Lib (for 1.10.2, 1.11.2 and up)
- Download Minecraft Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Not Enough Items (NEI) Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: covers1624 | Source: CurseForge