Obscuria Pack Applications 1.18.1, 1.17.1 improve the views of the original applications in Minecraft to make them very popular for many who are new to the game. While designs and textures set unique materials are individual beauty and easy to understand, some artists discover them to be monotonous after a long period of time on the same factor. With Obscuria, however, artists can finally use unique and distinctive materials with having to distinguish all other textures from the vanilla model of the game.
Obscurias Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Obscuria Tools Recording Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2
The post Obscurias Tools 1.18.1 Application Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appears first on HDPackMod.