OpenBlocks Elevator Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Tired of making complicated systems to make an elevator or elevator? Well, this mod is for you.
OpenBlocks Elevator 1.14.4 is a mod that offers us the possibility of creating elevators or elevators easily and quickly, both in its operation and its construction. With this mod installed we can create a new block that must be placed as the base of the elevator or elevator. This block will teleport us to higher floors, without animation.
As we can see in the image below, this block is built with wool and an Ender pearl. Depending on the color of the wool the elevator will teleport us one floor or another. In the image above we see how the red elevator block leads to the red elevator block, while the green one takes us to the floor of the green elevator block.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft OpenBlocks Elevator Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft OpenBlocks Elevator Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now you can have an elevator that is easy to create and functional!
Download OpenBlocks Elevator Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: vsngarcia | Source: CurseForge