OpenSecurity is a Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 / 1.10.2 / 1.7.10, which is perfect for a server or a multiplayer game. What is the essence of this mod? This mod adds to the game many blocks that are responsible for security. The fact is that previously in the game there were no such blocks that could completely protect you or protect you from enemy mobs. Players had to create all kinds of mechanisms, traps using improvised means. Now it will open for you for items such as cameras, tracking systems and other items that are designed to protect the player in the most difficult situations, so do not delay the installation of this mod, it will be able to help you a bit with the game. There is also a huge number of craft. New items, in particular many items from microelectronics, will need to be understood in crafting!
Features of the Mod:
- Over 20 new items that you can use for your own protection.
- A large number of new craft, which will need to be studied for a comfortable game.
How to Install Minecraft OpenSecurity Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install OpenComputers
- Download Minecraft OpenSecurity Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download OpenSecurity Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.7.10
Credit: MichiyoRavencroft | Source: CurseForge