Optifine 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.15.2 HD Ultra FPS Boost – Here comes one of the basic tools for those who enjoy mods, textures and shaders. Optifine 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.15, 1.14, 1.13 and 1.12 is a performance optimization tool that manages to improve the performance and stability of Minecraft, both in equipment with good performance and for more modest equipment. This is achieved by optimizing the game, but also by offering different options to configure different graphic aspects of the game.
Since its inception, its purpose has been to improve the performance of the game, and reduce the feeling of LAG, although recently it also adds support for installing packages of “shaders”. So in addition to improving the performance, it will help us if we want to improve the visual aspect of the game, installing packages of “shaders”.
Undoubtedly it is one of the basic tools to install when we want to enjoy the game, especially if we install mods, texture packages or shader packages, as it will increase the possible decrease of FPS that these modifications cause to the game.
OptiFine HD – a mod that converts standard Minecraft graphics to more saturated and with support for hd texture packs now on versions 1.16.3, 1.16.2, 1.16.1, 1.16, 1.15.2, 1.15.1, 1.14.4, 1.13.2, 1.12.2. In addition to improvements in appearance, the mode also provides a reverse mechanism for lowering graphics, thereby raising your fps to a playable level. Clear settings and a lot of goodies in them and this gave the modification a certain level of standard when assembling its client with mods.
Optifine 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1 improves FPS and ensures that players playing even on the weakest computers feel the game is smooth. Boost Minecraft FPS with Optifine HD Ultra Boost, Shaders.
OptiFine HD Mod for Minecraft 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.15.2/1.15.1, which is associated with the performance of the game Minecraft. It will make your game smoother in terms of graphics, while taking up less RAM, in general we can say that the mod optimizes your game. With this modification, FPS Boost will increase significantly.
OptiFine HD Mod for fine-tuning graphics in minecraft. After installing it, a new interface with a large number of different elements will appear in the graphic settings of the game. Using optifine for minecraft, you can increase the FPS, adjust anti-aliasing, set dynamic and high-resolution textures, it also adds support for shaders that significantly change the look of the game.
Why this Optifine Mod?
This is the perfect mod for the computer version of minecraft who want to increase their FPS and play smoothly. A must-have mod for those who want to enhance the graphics, who play with HD textures. Rendering distance, smoothing are adjusted, textures are well combined and so on.
Optifine HD 1.16.3/1.16.2/1.16.1/1.16/1.15.2/1.15.1 Features
- FPS Boost
– doubling the FPS is common
– decreases lag spikes and smooths gameplay
- Support for HD Textures
– HD textures and HD fonts (MCPatcher not needed)
– custom terrain and item textures
– animated terrain and item textures
– custom HD Font character widths
– custom colors
– custom block color palettes
– custom lighting
– unlimited texture size
- Support for Shaders
– based on the Shaders Mod by Karyonix
- Dynamic Lights
– allows handheld and dropped light emitting items to illuminate the objects around them
– similar, but not related to the Dynamic Lights mod
- Variable Render Distance
– from Tiny to Extreme (2 x Far) in 16m steps
– sun, moon and stars are visible in Tiny and Short distance
- Configurable Smooth Lighting
– from 1% – smooth lighting without shadows
– to 100% – smooth lighting with full shadows
- Performance: VSync
Synchronizes framerate with monitor refresh rate to remove split frames and smooth gameplay
- Smart Advanced OpenGL
– more efficient, less artifacts
– Fast – faster, some artifacts still visible
– Fancy – slower, avoids visual artifacts
- Fog control
– Fog: Fancy, Fast, OFF
– Fog start: Near, Far
– Visual effect which makes distant objects look better by smoothing the texture details
– Mipmap level – OFF, 1, 2, 3, Max
– Mipmap type – Nearest, Linear
- Anisotropic Filtering
– Restores details in mipmapped textures
– AF level – OFF, 2, 4, 8, 16 (depends on hardware support)
– Smooths jagged lines and sharp color transitions
– AA level – OFF, 2, 4, 6, 8, 12, 16 (depends on hardware support)
- Better Grass
Fixes grass blocks side texture to match surrounding grass terrain
- Better Snow
Fixes transparent blocks textures to match surrounding snow terrain
- Clear Water
Clear, transparent water with good visibility underwater
- Random Mobs
Use random mob textures if available in the texture pack
- Connected Textures
Connects textures for glass, glass panes, sandstone and bookshelf blocks which are next to each other.
- Natural Textures
Removes the gridlike pattern created by repeating blocks of the same type. Uses rotated and flipped variants of the base block texture.
- FPS control
– Smooth FPS – stabilizes FPS by flushing the graphics driver buffers
– Smooth Input – fixes stuck keys, slow input and sound lag by setting correct thread priorities
- Chunk Loading Control
– Load Far – loads the world chunks at distance Far, allows fast render distance switching
– Preloaded Chunks – defines an area in which no new chunks will be loaded
– Chunk Updates per Frame – allows for faster world loading
– Dynamic Updates – loads more chunks per frame when the player is standing still
- Configurable Details
– Clouds – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Cloud Height – from 0% to 100%
– Trees – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Grass – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Water – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Rain and Snow – Default, Fast, Fancy
– Sky – ON, OFF
– Stars – ON, OFF
– Sun & Moon – ON, OFF
– Depth Fog – ON, OFF
– Weather – ON, OFF
– Swamp Colors – ON, OFF
– Smooth Biomes – ON, OFF
– Custom Fonts – ON, OFF
– Custom Colors – ON, OFF
– Show Capes – ON, OFF (supports HD capes)
- Configurable animations
– Water Animated – OFF, Dynamic, ON
– Lava Animated – OFF, Dynamic, ON
– Fire Animated – OFF, ON
– Portal Animated – OFF, ON
– Redstone Animated – OFF, ON
– Explosion Animated – OFF, ON
– Flame Animated – OFF, ON
– Smoke Animated – OFF, ON
– Void Particles – OFF, ON
– Water Particles – OFF, ON
– Rain Splash – OFF, ON
– Portal Particles – OFF, ON
– Dripping Water/Lava – OFF, ON
– Terrain Animated – OFF, ON
– Items Animated – OFF, ON
- Fast Texturepack Switching
Switch the current Texturepack without leaving the world
- Fullscreen Resolution
Configurable fullscreen resolution
– Fast Debug Info – removes lagometer from debug screen
– Debug Profiler – removes profiler from debug screen
- Time Control
Default, Day Only or Night Only – works in only in Creative mode
– Configurable Autosave interval
– A fix for the famous Lag Spike of Death
How to Install Minecraft Optifine HD ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Optifine HD 1.16, 1.15, 1.14 , 1.13 or Optifine Mod 1.12
- Double click on the downloaded file of “Optifine”.
- An installer will open.
- We select the option “Install”.
- We can play without LAG!
Download Optifine HD for Minecraft
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.16
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.15
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.14
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.13
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.12
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.11
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.10
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.9
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.8
OptiFine HD Ultra for Minecraft 1.7
Credit: sp614x | Source: OptiFine