OptiForge – a mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow the player to combine the two most necessary mods for the game. OptiFine is a graphical mod that brings optimization to the gameplay, as well as a huge number of graphics settings and much more that is useful for setting textures, shaders and other additions. Forge is needed to install modifications, as well as their correct work together. The compatibility of these mods is not always ideal, more often such builds may not start. This mod solves this problem and allows to install two mods simultaneously.
- The mod does not replace OptiFine and Forge, so you must install them.
- For proper operation, you must install Forge first, then OptiForge, and then OptiFine.
How to Install Minecraft OptiForge Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download and Install OptiFine + MixinBootstrap
- Download Minecraft OptiForge Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download OptiForge Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: ZekerZhayard | Source: CurseForge