Origins is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds interesting mechanics to the game. But what is its essence? The point is that it will be possible to choose a player’s background and his past. Who were you in your past life? This is the question the mod asks the player. There are several options to choose. They affect the future game.
- Depending on the choice, the player will be available certain amplifications as well as negative effects.
- At the moment, there are more than 10+ choices available, each of which affects the further survival.
- it will be possible to improve your own characteristics. For each class there is a special selection of characteristics, which can be pumped by means of study of new danjas and killing mobiles.
How to Install Minecraft Origins Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Origins Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Origins Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.16.1 + 1.15.2
Credit: Apace100 | Source: CurseForge