Commander Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 offers you the flexibility to change and modify the forces of the bones to control and struggle for you. There are three skeleton forms that can be lifted: Child and Warrior bones grown in Skeleton Fellows, while Modified Skeletons are created by right-clicking the current bones with golden apples after breaking. them with a weak pot.
Mod Overlord Features:
- Increase the army of skeletons to defend your base, or go to war with different players.
- You will want Stamp Overlord or Seal to rule them first though. The seal is time consuming and the seal is infinite, so you will be really high with a very large force with the seal. These will be a must to make sure your bones will obey you. Test the discussion board hyperlink and you will find step-by-step instructions on the best way to create bones as they require 16-32 bones, milk and unnecessary armor.
- You will be able to eat the milk of your bones to measure them by right-clicking and adding milk bottles of their product or throwing milk bottles at them. They will want the extra top layer they get. Or they will go to physical size through XP after battles. And you will heal them using milk as well.
- And to ensure that your bones are protected during the day and even disguised as extra human and non-threatening, you can make pores and skin wash for them always not spend in the sun.
- A very large level system during which your bones will be longer and stronger as they take over the ranges
- A security plan to allow partnerships between actors
- Number of AI modes in attacks and moving your bones, which you will configure for the skeleton or army throughout.
- Maybe a happy Easter egg or two.
Overlord Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download Chief Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Overlord Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2 + 1.9.4