Painting Mod for MC 1.14.3 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 (Drawing Mode in Games)
A nice addition for designers, builders and artists. Mod Painting adds to the game a set of tools for repainting blocks in bright colors. Any stairs, fences, boards and other objects can be painted into an 8-bit palette. Colorful buildings can stand out from the background of simple nature, and pixel art will become more like original images.
The developer of arthurbambous rather painstakingly approached the creation of the paints themselves. Their receipt is reminiscent of obtaining materials for painting in reality. It is not enough to just craft a brush, and add one of the dyes to it. Dilute the resulting material with water, not forgetting to rinse out the brush if you wish to change the shade.
How to Create Paint
- Crude wet clay and hammer.
- Crush it into powder with a powerful blow! (In 1.14, you can break the clay without a hammer).
- Create a brush, a bottle with endless water on the workbench and repaint the powder in any color.
- You can also create a spray can.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Painting Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Painting Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Painting Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: arthurbambous | Source: CurseForge