Paragliders Mod for MC 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
You can now use the parachute of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, in Minecraft.
Paragliders 1.12.2 is a mod that will allow us to make a parachute, based on an object from the game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. This object, also called Paraglider, is a parachute that we can use to launch ourselves to plan the world.
If we use the Paraglider, we will reduce the speed while we fall, while completely canceling the damage from falling. To use this parachute we must place it in the hand of our character and press the right mouse button to deploy and start planning.
Beyond if you are a fan of the Zelda saga, or not, this mod will allow you to have a functionality similar to that offered by the Elytra, but without having to go to get them to the dimension of the End. Since we can make this parachute with just a few sticks and some leather units.
How to Install Minecraft Paragliders Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Paragliders Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We already have it installed and ready to go!
Download Paragliders Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Tictim | Source: CurseForge