Perch is Pocket Sources for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5, which gives more productive images with a lesser resolution of color than a unique set. It is important to note that this set, although detrimental to the choice of textures, however makes the images a little more beautiful and extra lovely. The reason is that each of the textures is detailed, received a lot of new stuff and at the same time the game takes extra frames per minute, which can be handy for non-creative artists.
- Advanced graphics, regardless of cost is limited.
- set the real world, worthy of development and survival.
Perch Resource / Teksture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Perch Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2
The post Perch 1.18.1 Application Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (Medieval Textures 8x) appears first on HDPackMod.