Phosphor is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.1/1.15.2, which is perfect for those players who may have some problems with world loading. This mod will help you optimize your gameplay, so that absolutely all downloads are faster. It should be noted that this mod is so effective that it can reduce the loading time of some worlds by 4-5 times. What is the optimization? The main point is that the game now calculates all the light effects differently, which allowed to free up a lot of resources for other purposes.
It’s also important!
- The mod works perfectly in combination with other mods, which add new worlds to the game.
- Contains a detailed decoding of all the errors that could occur when loading certain worlds.
How to Install Minecraft Phosphor Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.16 and 1.15)
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Phosphor Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Phosphor Mod for Minecraft
Credit: jellysquid_ | Source: CurseForge