Placeable Items Mod for MC 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2 / 1.7.10
Objects in three dimensions, which we can use to decorate our homes or buildings.
Placeable Items 1.12.2 is responsible for adding a three-dimensional modeling for some of the objects that currently have only a two-dimensional appearance. But not only that, but now, these three-dimensional objects can also be placed in the world, as if it were a building block.
Let’s take an example. Some objects that now have modeling in three dimensions, apples, cookies, chicken, chops, blaze rod, glass bottles and potions, eggs, pies, potatoes, soups, Ender pearls, music records, fish, and so on.
At the same time, we can place these objects anywhere in the world, as if it were a block, so we can decorate a table with edible elements, our area of potions with bottles and potions, among other options.
How to Install Minecraft Placeable Items Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Placeable Items Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We can give a little more life to our constructions with the objects of this mod!
Download Placeable Items Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: Ferdz_ | Source: CurseForge