Prefab Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
Predefined structures, so you don’t have to build if you don’t want to.
Prefab 1.14.4 puts at our disposal several types of predefined structures, which we can place anywhere in the world we want, without having to build them block by block. We can select, through a menu of selection of structures, what structure we want to use among the various proposals offered by the mod.
With this mod installed, we will save having to build houses, farms for various types of animals, enemy farms, gardens to plant trees, horse stables, various warehouses, chicken farms, crop areas, direct access to mines, bridges and a portal to the Nether in the shape of a cave, among many other structures.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Prefab Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Prefab Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to use the structures offered by this mod!
Download Prefab Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: wuestman | Source: CurseForge