No more starting with weapons and powerful and durable tools.
Primitive Tools 1.12.2 is a mod that focuses on offering us a new progression, in terms of the use of tools and weapons, in the initial stages of the game. This means that we can not start making weapons and tools of wood or stone, but we will have to start in a basic way, creating tools and primitive weapons.
In this new progression, we will have to start collecting flint, gravel, fiber, tall grass, and sticks, from wood, as always. From here we can start to develop weapons and tools. For example, we can create knives, spears, hammers, picks, shovels, axes and hoes with various primitive materials.
How to Install Minecraft Primitive Tools Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Primitive Tools Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now you can start to evolve weapons and tools from a primitive starting point!
Download Primitive Tools Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: cleverpanda714 | Source: CurseForge