Quark Mod for MC 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
Animations for our character and lots of “random” content.
Quark 1.12.2 offers a large amount of content to the game, with a varied theme, which aims to improve certain aspects of the game, add new decorative blocks and improve the functioning of some of the elements of the game. We are therefore talking about a “random” content mod.
Let’s give some examples of functions of this mod. We can shoot with the bow from above our horse without damaging the horse, coloring the wings Élitros, create and use stairs of all blocks, as well as decorative blocks and pillars, lower the shield to not disturb the vision of the player, and much more.
In addition to the previously mentioned, if there is something that differentiates this mod from other similar, are undoubtedly his Emotes, which will allow us to perform certain movements and animations that our character from Minecraft. With these Emotes we can do things such as: point out objects, do with the head, do not, or say hello, among other things.
How to Install Minecraft Quark Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install AutoRegLib
- Download Minecraft Quark Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Paste the downloaded file from “AutoRegLib” into the folder .minecraft/mods
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We can now enjoy all this new content!
Download Quark Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Vazkii | Source: CurseForge