ReAuth is a mod for Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which will be very useful for those players who quite often play on servers, but in what way will this mod be useful for players? A number of functions will allow you to perform fairly simple things, for which you would have previously had to restart the game, or simply exit the server.
What can this mod do?
- Now you can quickly restart the session if the old one at the time has already ceased to be relevant.
- Display information about the relevance of the session.
- Now you can quickly change your game account without switching to the game.
- You can change the name of the player without restarting. It is important to note that this name must be added to the configuration file in advance.
- To use all the features, new menus and buttons have appeared.
How to Install Minecraft ReAuth Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft ReAuth Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download ReAuth Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: TechnicianLP | Source: CurseForge