Replanting Crops is a mod on Minecrafts 1.15.2/1.14.4, which allows the player to get a very convenient opportunity. But what exactly does it have to do with? The fact is that now it will be possible to automatically plant seedlings as soon as they are collected. This is very convenient, because you will not have to worry that some block on the farm will be without its seedling.
How does mod work?
- Start collecting the seeds. Now from the fallen seeds, the player will automatically plant the crops.
- If you press the “Shift” key, the seeds will not be planted, and the collection will be the same as in the original game.
- Wheat .
- Carrot .
- Hell’s wart.
- Cocoa beans .
How to Install Minecraft Replanting Crops Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Replanting Crops Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Replanting Crops Mod for Minecraft
Credit: Serilum | Source: CurseForge