Requiem is a Mod for Minecraft 1.15.1 / 1.14.4 / 1.12.2, which adds a unique opportunity to the game. The fact is that the author of the mod decided to slightly fix the process of death in vanilla Minecraft. Indeed, this is pretty boring as you just spawn in a new place and then look for a place of death to pick up your things. Now everything is different, you will need to go through a special quest, which changes every time. There may be a catch in the quest that will leave its mark on the gameplay after your respawn, or it may provide new opportunities. There are a number of new enhancements, as well as, on the contrary, negative aspects that can be applied after the death of a player in his new life.
Features of the Mod:
- New mechanics at the death of a player.
- Text quests at death.
- Translation of all mod text menus.
How to Install Minecraft Requiem Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API (For Minecraft 1.15 and 1.14)
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Requiem Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Requiem Mod for Minecraft
Credit: PyrofabTheModsmith | Source: CurseForge