Resource Pack Organizer is a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3/1.15.2, which will allow you to structure multiple sets of textures and prevent them from mixing with each other. In addition, it will be possible to track all the resource sets that were additionally installed in the game assembly.
- It is now possible to create folders with ease. Among them it is possible to sort all sets and resources.
- The player can rename any installed modification.
- The new graphic interface will be available to the player if he presses the alt key.
- Removal of unnecessary sets right in the game. There will be no need to open the Explorer.
- Several types of sorting. Can be sorted by name, size, type.
- Quick navigation through the new menus.
How to Install Minecraft Resource Pack Organizer Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric API + Fabric Mod Loader
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Resource Pack Organizer Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Resource Pack Organizer Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2
Credit: chylex | Source: CurseForge