Road Stuff 2 Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.7.10
The highway of stone or obsidian does not shine with detail. Road Stuff mod adds road markings and road signs editor in Minecraft 1.14.4, 1.7.10. The paths from the settlements will begin to resemble real tracks, and the world will step in the direction of progress, moving away from the Middle Ages. Different textures are famously combined with biomes, and pointers are placed at different angles.
You can combine add-ons with modifications to cars to build a whole transport network. New blocks will complement your city project. You will be able to make difficult junctions, detours, tunnels and parking spaces.
Comfortably travel through settlements or arrange a real racing game!
- New types of ores for the production of concrete.
- Stripes, hatches and decorations.
- Signs of countries, several types of cones.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Road Stuff Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Road Stuff Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Road Stuff Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: Mapper | Source: CurseForge