Roughly Enough Items Mod for MC 1.15 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2
Now you can see any recipe, and place in your inventory any game block in survival mode.
Roughly Enough Items 1.15 is a mod that will allow us functionalities very similar to those of the Just Enough Items mod. These functions have to do with being able to consult the recipes or ways to get any of the blocks or objects of the game, and those that are added by other mods that we have installed.
As we can see in the image below, we can place in our inventory any game block, even if we are playing in survival mode. In addition to navigating through a column, which appears to the right of the screen of the image below, we can use a search engine to find any block or object that is available.
On the left of the screen we can see two “Cheat” and “Config” buttons. Cheat allows us to make use of functions that on public servants may be prohibited. The Config button will take you to a configuration menu of various mod options.
How to Install Minecraft Roughly Enough Items Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Chocohead’s Rift Fork (1.13.2’s version requires)
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Roughly Enough Items Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Now we just have to start using the functions of this mod!
Download Roughly Enough Items Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.15 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 / 1.14.1 (Fabric) ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 (Rift) ⇒ Download
Credit: shedaniel | Source: CurseForge