Scaling Health – Mod on Minecraft 1.16.3 / 1.15.2 / 1.14.4 / 1.13.2, which is needed in order to rule the number of HP (lives) of mobs and even players for your needs. A special config file will appear for this, which can be easily corrected, you can either reduce your health or increase it on the contrary.
This is done mainly to add hardcore to the game by increasing the monsters’ life span, or to make players stronger in terms of health.
Commands for Quick Check of Difficulty:
- /scalinghealth difficulty – sets the overall complexity of the world.
- /scalinghealth health [player_name] – sets the maximum health of the player.
How to Install Minecraft Scaling Health Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download and Install Silent Lib
- Download Minecraft Scaling Health Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Scaling Health Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.3 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: SilentChaos512 | Source: CurseForge