Scannable Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.12.2, which adds to the game scanner, which will be able to qualitatively and quickly explore the territory near you to the objects you need. You can scan absolutely everything and find what you need, for example: any kind of ores, mobiles, blocks and not only. In addition, the scanner comes with additional modules that can help you look for different objects in the form of blocks, ores, monsters.
What is interesting?
Scan results will be presented to you on the screen for a short period of time. The results that will be displayed in front of you will depend only on which modules have been attached to the scanner. You can hold up to 3 different modules on your scanner at the same time.
- Module to search for animals (e.g. cows, pigs)
- Monster Search Module (e.g. zombies, vines)
- Object Search Module (customizable to a specific object)
- Module to search for all ores (e.g. coal, iron)
- Rare ore search module (e.g. gold, diamond)
- Liquid search module (e.g. water, lava)
- Module to search for blocks (customizable to a specific block)
- Module to find a structure (e.g. a village)
- Module on scanner range amplifier
How to Install Minecraft Scannable Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Scannable Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Scannable Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
Credit: Sangar_ | Source: CurseForge