Screenshot to Clipboard Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2, which adds to the game a very convenient feature. The matter is that all screenshots, which were made in the game, appear in a special folder in the game directory. This is not always convenient, because this folder, as a rule, quite a long time to look for. However, the author of this mod decided to add a feature that allows you to save any screenshot to the clipboard.
How to use the mod?
- Just take a screenshot. It will be saved in the game directory as well as in the clipboard.
- After that, you can insert this screenshot anywhere, in any messenger, where you can send a photo.
- Only the last screenshot is saved in the clipboard, remember about it!
How to Install Minecraft Screenshot to Clipboard Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Screenshot to Clipboard Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Screenshot to Clipboard Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
Credit: comp500 | Source: CurseForge