Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2 / 1.7.10
Camera in the third person, with “over the shoulder” view.
Shoulder Surfing Reloaded 1.14.4 is responsible for modifying one of the cameras in the game. As you know, by pressing the “F5” key we can change the point of view of our character. We can play in the first person, we can see in front of our character, and see him on his back.
With this mod installed the camera is modified in third person, the one that shows the back character in the center of the screen. This new camera will show us the classic point of view “on the shoulder”. This camera will allow us to play in the third person with a classic view, common in many video games.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod 1.14.4
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- You already have a new point of view of the character!
Download Shoulder Surfing Reloaded Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.4 / 1.14.3 / 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: Exopandora | Source: CurseForge