SimpleHarvest Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13 / 1.12.2
The farmer has to pretty much pat on the beds to grow a lot of food. Mod SimpleHarvest offers to link the harvest of ripe crops to the right mouse button in Minecraft. It removes the extra steps of the process, which simplifies the work. Now you do not need to run again in search of seeds or hunch, plowing the ground with a hoe. You collect only fruit. Plants just start to grow from scratch, as if you had just planted them.
Modification uses settings. By default, they add wheat, carrots, potatoes, beets and hellish growth. You can edit the JSON file and include in the list any plant from the game world. Specify the name in English.
How to Install Minecraft SimpleHarvest Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft SimpleHarvest Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download SimpleHarvest Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 / 1.12.1 / 1.12 ⇒ Download
Credit: TehNut | Source: CurseForge