Simply Sakura Trees Resource Pack 1.18.1, 1.17.1 Make a simple factor, which is to replace the common starting bushes and their blocks related to the cherry blossom. For such a very long time, many artists in Minecraft were asking for the biome space where the Sakura Trees live, however, as you will see, it is very possible yet far to get to that dream always. . With such great interest in seeing Sakura in Minecraft, the idea for this source pack was born. With Only Sakura Trees, artists will get to see what is called the wonders of nature. There is nothing healthier than navigating through a backyard, which is full of life and Sakura trees, you can probably take your people to a picnic or your favorite companions on one of the many trails travel, and even build yourself a home in Cherry Blossom.
Simply Sakura Trees Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Best installed and working normally.
- Record the source of the sources and leave it in the archive.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Source packages” section, select “Falda Source packs”.
- The application folders will open where you need to copy the texture summary.
- After copying the texture pack will appear in the list of available packages. Click on it to move to the selected page.
- Launch a new game or download an old one. The textures will work in all archives.
Simply Sakura Trees Resource Pack Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.13.2 + 1.12.2 + 1.11.2 + 1.10.2
The post Only Sakura Bars 1.18.1 Packages 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (16x) appears first on HDPackMod.