Horse Bone Spawn 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5 is a mod that focuses on including skeleton horses to Minecraft’s era of creation. By default, Bone Horses cannot be physically generated, they have to be generated by processes or by using cells in an artificial way.
However, with this mod we put in a little probability that when the bone is formed, it will look like a rider. Within the mod configuration file we can process some additional options, depending on whether or not they need to be activated during the day, or whether or not they need to sleep after they get sleep.
If you want, you can also have zombie horses by putting them in mod Zombie Horse Spawnwhich is from the same creator.
- useSurfaceSkeletonHasHorse (default = 0.05, min 0, max 1.0): The possibility of a bone being spawned on the floor in a horse.
- shouldBurnSkeletonHorsesInDaylight (default = true): If enabled, burn the horseshoes while daylight shines on them.
- OnlySpawnSkeletonHorsesOnSurface (default = true): If activated, a skeleton horse with a rider will land only.
Bone Horse Spawn Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Library Overview
- Download Horse Bone Spawn Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Horse Bone Spawn Mod Download Links
for Minecraft (Fabric) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2