It snows! Real magic! – A mod for Minecraft 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 / 1.15.2, which can allow the snow to absorb loads of new options within the sport, which precedes the ambiguous. What are we talking about? For example, everyone observes that in ice in winter biomes, ice does not accumulate in large volumes throughout the land. Now, however, snow can accumulate in large stages, so get ready for an ice storm to build your own home. You may have to break the ice after that!
Other versions of the mod:
- The snow may have a thinner border, about the icons as within the Minecraft Bedrock model.
- Snow is now in physics. Not all of the elements in the game are physics, some blocks can be understood within the air, snow is not the difference, now the snow will fall in the symbol to the sand blocks. It does not matter what number of levels of snow there is on the block, it will fall all the way to the block below.
- Snow can get in some blocks, for example, snow will be able to take in a picket fence. That is, because the ice falls, you can easily fall precisely against the wall, after which you in all probability will not even be able to explore it.
- If snow hits or comes in contact with water, it will turn into ice immediately. That’s how people make my ice.
- There is a program that observes biomes during which ice falls or seems to make it more likely that it melts in time.
Benefit from the game!
It snows! Real magic! Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download It snows! Real magic! Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
It snows! Real magic! Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
The post It snows! Real magic! Mod 1.18.1 / 1.16.5 (New Worlds for Snow) appears first on HDPackMod.