Sodium Fabric Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 capabilities as a rendering engine. It is used as an alternative to the Minecraft client and comes with a large number of versions.
There are many issues that this mod does. As an example, it should increase physical costs and reduce micro-stutter. Not only that, but he also made some adjustments to the cases by way of pictures. The mod can be used with the mod ecosystem once you configure it to different mods. Many consumers think that mod is the best way OptiFine. More recently, some of them have reported a 200% improvement in their performance. That is something that OptiFine can have by way of doing it more than ever before.
- The highway makes OpenGL complex for making chunks.
- Vertex technology for a lot of rendered chunks.
- Block updates that you can now access using multiplayer.
- The invisible chunk faces are sorted early within the activity of.
- Various optimizations can be found for chunk loading and unloading.
- All vertex alignment and matrix changes are optimized.
- The way the game manages memory and advanced tools improves.
- There are several architectural adjustments available for lighting effects.
- Specific liquids and blocks are now in simple lighting.
- Blocks and pumps even have a simple biome mix.
- No updates for invisible animations.
The operation of Sodium reliable Cloth Modloader. Therefore, you can set it first before installing the mod.
Sodium Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download Sodium Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, it can be installed Mod Menu
Sodium Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5