Filters, reverberation and sound effects to improve realism and immersion.
Sound Filters 1.2.2 and 1.11.2 aims to offer us various sound filters that will be activated in certain circumstances and actions that we perform in the game, to give us a more realistic sound, thus improving the immersion that players can experience when playing in Minecraft.
Some of these effects and sound filters are reverberation in caves and sound changes when underwater, but we will also hear sounds in a different way if we are near a sound source or behind a wall for example. Although more filters and effects are applied than those mentioned here.
As writing about sounds is not very simple, just as it is perhaps not easy to understand what we mean, we advise you to take a look at the video of the creator of this mod, so you can easily see what it offers.
How to Install Minecraft Sound Filters Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Sound Filters Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Improve sound immersion in Minecraft!
Download Sound Filters Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.7.10 ⇒ Download
Credit: Tmtravlr | Source: CurseForge