Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.12.2 / 1.11.2 / 1.10.2
Spice of Life Carrot Edition is a mod on Minecraft 1.14.4 / 1.12.2, which is quite interesting for those who like to create all sorts of farms for growing a variety of crops or animals. In turn, the mod allows you to track how many products you have eaten and which ones, for example, how many carrots a player ate or how much beef. And why is it necessary? The fact is that the author decided to interest the player by the fact that now, when you reach a certain number of eaten foods, you will receive several units of additional health to your player. Interesting? Very interesting, given that you yourself can adjust the amount of health that will be added to you to achieve a certain goal. You can improve your own health up to 20 units.
Features of the Mod:
- /clearfoodlist is a command that resets your progress.
- /sizefoodlist – a team that will allow you to track all the progress on food eaten.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download and Install AppleCore
- Download Minecraft Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Spice of Life: Carrot Edition Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Juliand665 | Source: CurseForge