Starter Kit – Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 allows artists who first join the world to get things organized within the configuration file. It is possible to arrange items in any particular slot within the stock, on the left hand side and between the slot armor. The mod can see the kind of actors who have not joined before too.
- If the actors have already joined than the embedded mod, it will only change the product whether it is completely empty and if the participant once enters the approximate purpose of viewing.
- Can be used on a server for all new players or in a single participant to start with the default stock of your choice.
Mod Kit Startup Features:
/ starterkit set – Starterkit configuration file sizes as a copy of the participant’s stock running this command. The previous configuration file is saved and renamed. Cheat entry is required.
The default configuration file is located at /config/starterkit/starterkit.txt (or use ‘/ starterkit set’ in the game to support NBT tokens):
Modified items are supported in modid: item_name format. Quantity can be defined as -umount after market title. See bread for example below.
For inventory slots: 0-8 is a fast entry panel, 9-35 is a product that starts within the upper left corner.
Initial Kit Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Library Overview
- Downloads Start Kit Kit (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Starter Kit Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.15.2 + 1.14.4 + 1.12.2
The post Mod Startup Kit 1.18.2 / 1.17.1 (Startup Program of Things) appears first on HDPackMod.