Straw Golem is a mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2 that allows all players to take advantage of a brand new goal. The so-called “Farmer’s” goal can help you with the harvest from the entire area around it. The golem has several useful features and also has an obvious disadvantage that you can fix yourself.
- To create this golem you will need only two blocks. The first is a haystack, which you need to place on the ground, and the second is a pumpkin. After you place these two blocks (the pumpkin on the haystack) there will be a small explosion, which will create the golem.
- After that, it will start collecting all the cultures that are around.
- The golem will also be able to plant your crops again. For example, by collecting potatoes, the golem will be able to replant it.
- To do this, however, you will need to specify in the settings that this function is active and also the range of the reverse planting.
- The obvious disadvantage is that the golem can’t manually collect all the crops you’ve received, you will need to go back to the farm yourself, and then do the harvest.
- However, you can come up with some sort of mechanised harvest that will make an excellent renewable farm!
How to Install Minecraft Straw Golem Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft Straw Golem Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Straw Golem Reborn Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: CommodoreThrawn | Source: CurseForge
Download Straw Golem Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.12.2
Credit: fradige95 | Source: CurseForge