Straw Golem born 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 gives us the power of giving life to a new kind of golem. This new golem is made from grass and its mission is to help us in farming activities, so we are able to send a lot of work to it and devote our time to different projects.
The way to bring grass golem to life is by placing a block of grass on the bottom and a pumpkin block on its height. Then the golem grass will look like and we are able to start the interaction with it. With an apple in hand we were able to let our golem notice us wherever we would like.
Among the many tasks that golem grass will do for us is computer harvesting, replanting seeds and storing seeds in containers. The life of all those golems is seven days. Artists will be able to restore a golem life by grinding wheat.
Straw Golem Reborn Mod Features:
- Harvest booked by seeds.
- Computer restructuring of seeds.
- Supply of seeds to a nearby chest.
- Help with modified grains, grapes (such as squash and melons), candy, and many more.
- Restricted life – by default, that’s 7 days Minecraft! It will drop quickly after they pick up something heavier like a pumpkin.
- Love apples! They can notice it if you maintain one.
- Can be healed with wheat! You will need to make sure they are healed as they are fragile.
Straw Golem Reborn Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version of Soft API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Eni Golem reborn Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folder ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Straw Golem Reborn Mod Reception Links
for Minecraft (Cloth) ⇒ 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.16.5 + 1.15.2