Super Circuit Maker Mod 1.18.1 / 1.10.2 allows players to install and make the most of the Redstone Circuit in the 7 × 7 Circuit panel below.
Often, it is advisable to make sure you have enough dimensions for putting in the strain or complicated Redstone system. So, if this bothers you a lot, then it is time to find an answer to it. Super Circuit Maker – Redstone Modi Technology provides the answer for you. The mod took inspiration from the actual circuit boards. A Redstone is designed with a size of 7 × 7. So for now, you will be able to use a lot of low voltage power supplies easily.
Here’s how to use the mod:
- He lowered the 7 × 7 circuit board. Then, he pulls some wire patches. If you do not have the remaining area, just add another circuit board to your side. After that, they will join together. That is the way it takes up space for an object with a size of 7 × 15.
- It can allow you to mix parts or decide from the number of intelligence doors you have created earlier than in the type of circuit and type of circuit built into it.
- In case you don’t have any area left over again and there are no extra floor tiles filled with Circuit breakers, just add a new tile on the top of which you are building.
You will be able to launch Super Circuit Maker into exercise only when Minecraft Forge inserted.
Super Circuit Maker Mod installation
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download Super Circuit Maker Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
Super Circuit Maker Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.10.2