Techemistry – a Mod on Minecraft 1.16.2/1.15.2/1.14.4, which is a full-fledged industrial mod for the current versions of the game. The main mod ideas were taken from such mods as NuclearCraft, Mekanism and RotaryCraft. The mod complements the game with multiple changes that concern blocks, game mechanics and new items. Now it will be possible to create different energy storages that will store a certain charge with which you can charge other blocks and items.
What has been added?
- Fuel heater. This type of functional blocks can help a player to get electricity and also to process different types of fuel into other types.
- Steam turbines. Help the player to automate some movements such as mining.
- In total, more than 30+ functional blocks have been added.
How to Install Minecraft Techemistry Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download and Install A Lib + Chem Lib
- Download Minecraft Techemistry Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download Techemistry Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.16.2 + 1.15.2 + 1.14.4
Credit: al132 | Source: CurseForge