Aether 2 is a mod on Minecraft 1.12.2/1.7.10, which is a global add-on for the game. Now you will have the opposite space to Hell – Paradise. In order to get to Paradise, we need to be in Hell first. Heaven will be a completely different world, which ordinary players are not used to see. It is filled with fantastic creatures and mysterious structures.
Paradise is a world filled with life and history. You will meet terrible monsters and if you want to survive, you need to turn on your brain and survive on this strange new dimension. You will get new challenges and exciting experiences that are unique to this mysterious world.
- New ores, objects and armor
- Party system (Real way to form a group with other players, size up to 10 people).
- Dungeons (Working with party system)
- Giant birds (They inhabit paradise in three different colors, can’t be tamed)
- Flying pigs (Can be found travelling in paradise, can be tamed)
- Giants (Usually invisible to players, they can be found above island surfaces or high in the sky).
- Cocatrice (Reminds birds and very dangerous because of the poisonous darts they shoot).
- Multiplayer (Mod Aether 2 is based on the Minecraft Forge API, which will allow good work on multiplayer online servers)
How to Install Minecraft The Aether II Mod ?
- Download and Install MC Forge
- Download Minecraft The Aether II Mod
- Without unpacking, copy to .minecraft\mods
- Launch the game and play!
Download The Aether II Mod for Minecraft
for MineCraft ⇒ 1.12.2 + 1.7.10
Credit: jellysquid_ | Source: CurseForge