Burial (Forge / Cloth) Mod 1.18.1 / 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 decorate the Minecraft a world with plenty of creepy buildings, mobs, and blocks. Your journey is spookier.
About The Tomb Mod
Have a nice Halloween party with Shade mod. The in-game world can be stuffed with creepy cars mobs, partsblocks, iron and resources, and so on. You will have a creepy trip to explore these cars.
All construction on this mod is done by hand. The author adds a lot of important information to make the buildings more attractive.
Features included in The Graveyard
Here are some creepy houses to explore:
- That is the last resort you will find every time you open the world.
- It is a cemetery with many variations.
- This cemetery is a huge type within the forest.
- It surrounds the Minecraft temple.
- There are so many types it’s hard to say.
- However, you have to be careful whenever you open this place at night.
- This tomb is sort of large.
- It looks like in the swamps, forests, in addition to the capital islands.
Birch Tree Memory:
- This amazing tree looks like in the birch forests.
- This could be a huge jigsaw construction that looks like in the woods.
- However, it is not a safe place. It is full of dangers.
About the blocks added to the mod
The mod also gives you some specific blocks:
- Glazed Urn: It is a beautiful ornament. It is used as a storage.
- Urn Small: It is quite simple and basic. It is also used as a repository.
- Black Iron Bars: This block is much like vanilla iron bars. However, it is dark and fits the theme.
- Bones: This can be a fragile block that is for decoration. There are many species and yow will discover them in cemeteries.
- Gravestone: You modified this block to make a reminder of a cane or a horse that was in the wrong place Minecraft.
- Clay materials: They are good vases that you just use to shine graves. They can not create.
Mod Graveyard also features a unique mob
Here is the kind of mob that added to the mod:
- These crowds are faster than crawling frequently. It is an immortal model in speed.
- Although your destructive powers have disappeared, you will still be blinded by your haunting horn.
Listed below are some notes of the mod:
- It contains a configuration file that needs to be used to stop buildings in addition to enter their time settings.
- The author has an idea to add a special custom content application to his mod. For example:
- Additional buildings, including underground, jigsaw, scales, and so on.
- A number of mobs with specific themes.
- Various new matching bosses Shade We buy.
- Different challenges to explore.
- Different bosses so you can fight against it.
Shade make your Spooky holiday special.
Tomb Mod installation
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install GeckoLib
- Downloads The Tomb Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Tomb Recording Mod links
for Minecraft ṣọ Cloth ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
for Minecraft (Forge) ⇒ 1.18.1 + 1.16.5