The One Probe Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Information cards for entities, blocks and objects.
The One Probe 1.14.4 is a mod that is responsible for displaying information on the screen, through information cards, on any block or object, whether it has, or does not have inventory. We can also enjoy this function in the case of entities that have their own inventory. Although not always that we look at a block or object we will see its inventory, for that we will have to have in our hands an object called “the probe”.
In case the block or object has its own inventory, we can see its contents without having to open the interface of the object or block, since it will suffice to point it, that is, to look directly, with the mouse so that this information appears. Another functionality that the mod allows is to see the amount of RF energy (Redstone Flux) of a block without having to open its inventory.
This mod is in Alpha update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft The One Probe Mod ?
- Download and Install Fabric Mod Loader and Fabric API
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft The One Probe Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- We have it installed and ready to go!
Download The One Probe Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.1 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: McJty | Source: CurseForge