Tool Belt Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Tool belt that offers quick access to weapons and tools that we define.
Tool Belt 1.14.4 allows us to manufacture a tool belt that offers a quick access system to all those weapons or tools that we want to have on hand whenever we want. By default, the belt only has two capacity boxes, but we can expand its capacity to nine storage spaces.
To access this tool belt we will have to press the «R» key. After pressing this key a circumference will appear on the screen, where we can store all those weapons or tools that we want. So, in addition to the predefined quick access bar of the game, we will have another nine space to store things that we use regularly.
This mod is in Beta update phase, so it may still contain errors or bugs. We will publish your respective updates in this same article.
How to Install Minecraft Tool Belt Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Tool Belt Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- It’s time to buckle up your tool belt and go on an adventure!
Download Tool Belt Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.3 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.11.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.10.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: TheRealGigaherz | Source: CurseForge