Mod Stats Tools 1.18.2, 1.17.1, 1.16.5, 1.15.2 is designed to be a help mod that comes together with the functionality of adding application statistics to the toolkit for multiple tools within Minecraft game world. Now you will be able to comply with the object below to be able to get additional information about the way it works.
Do play with the knowledge within the Tooltip while taking part in the Minecraft reward? Otherwise you need additional content resources to be able to know more about the tools as well? Fear not, the mod is designed to take care of this subject.
Them mod works best on a toolkit with a built-in mod with a mod number for most in-game tools. These mods revolve around Level Harvest, Mining, in addition to Enchantability. It is worth noting that mod can be configured and allows the participant to capture some specific items of data if it is invalid.
Mod Computing Tool Features
Listed below are now these features mod bring us all:
- Mining (These statistics are based on applications with a pickaxe level)
- Harvest level (These calculations can also be on applications with a level similar to pickaxe)
- Enchantability (Possibly these statistics will appear on all enchantable applications when they are within the GUI table)
It is short, Tool Statistics Mod works successfully to provide important application statistics to the toolkit to be able to help artists obtain additional information about tools. Do not hesitate to download them mod without spending a dime right here and revel in its proper size now.
Mod installation tools Statistics
- Download and install the latest version Clothing API we had Cloth Modloader
- Download and install the app Forge API
- Download and install Document
- Download Tool Statistics Mod (select versions below)
- Place the downloaded mod in the folders ./minecraft/mods/
- In addition, you can install it Mod Menu
Tool Stats Mod Download Links
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5 + 1.15.2