Torch Optimizer Mod for MC 1.14.4 / 1.13.2 / 1.12.2
Optimize the location of light sources on the surface. Mod Torch Optimizer adds to the game indicators of the distribution of light of torches to find out their radius of action. Now players will be able to determine in which places it is worth placing additional sources or getting rid of their surpluses.
Depending on the position of the plane and the placement of luminous objects on it, various combinations of illumination are obtained. The developer Kreezxil made it easier for him to calculate the spread of light and shared his project with the others. When activating the mode, the green symbols will always show the radius of the bright area in the blocks. Supplement also supports other sources, such as glostone or screamed lamps.
Torch Optimizer Control
- The new mode is activated with the F7 key, but this can be changed in the control parameters.
- Shift + F7 switches the calculation of the luminous flux.
- Ctrl + F7 switches the display modes of territories.
- In the options, you can enable optimize Enable to display asterisks on the ground that help in placement.
How to Install Minecraft Torch Optimizer Mod ?
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Download Minecraft Torch Optimizer Mod
- Double-click on the file downloaded from Forge to run the installer.
- Unzip the downloaded file from the mod.
- Paste the downloaded file the folder .minecraft/mods
- Run Minecraft. Enjoy.
Download Torch Optimizer Mod for Minecraft
for MC 1.14.4 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.14.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.13.2 ⇒ Download
for MC 1.12.2 ⇒ Download
Credit: Kreezxil | Source: CurseForge